Conditions of participation and data protection
- subject of the conditions of participation and organiser
(1) These conditions of participation regulate the conditions for participation in the lottery as well as any necessary transfer of rights. The description and the procedure of the respective lottery are described in the context of the respective lottery action on the Instagram page of LIGNUM.
(2) The organizer of the competition is LIGNUM GmbH, Brandenburger Straße 9, 39104 Magdeburg, Germany.
(3) Participation in the respective lottery constitutes acceptance of these conditions of participation.
(4) The competition is not connected to Instagram, it is neither sponsored, supported nor organized by Instagram.
(1) Everyone who is 18 years of age or older is eligible to participate in the competition. Excluded are employees of LIGNUM and affiliated companies as well as relatives of such employees and their relatives. Participation with forged identities or identities of third parties is not permitted.
(2) Those entitled to participate may participate in the competition by following LIGNUM, clicking on the "I like" link in the competition posting and leaving this evaluation until the winners have been selected. Participants should also write their favourite LIGNUM product as a comment under the posting.
(3) It is also a prerequisite that the profile of the participating person is set to "public" at the time of the drawing and announcement of the prize so that the winner can be announced.
(4) Participation is possible until the end of 22.04.2019.
- prizes and prize notification
(1) Among all eligible participants, we raffle a LiiD robinie.
(2) The winner will be determined randomly among all eligible participants within one day after the closing date. The winner will be notified via the Instagram Comment function or in a separate posting and requested to send an e-mail to an e-mail address specified therein within a certain period of time, in which the personal data will be transmitted in an orderly and truthful manner. This information is only used to send the prize.
(3) If we do not receive an e-mail from the winner within the specified period, the winning claim expires. In this case, we are entitled to carry out a substitute draw.
(3) Only one prize per participant is possible.
(4) The prize is neither transferable nor can the prize be exchanged or paid out in cash.
(5) If circumstances occur for which we are not responsible, the winner accepts a reasonable replacement prize.
(6) The prize will be sent to the winner by post to the address provided. The risk passes to the winner when the prize is handed over to a transport person. We assume no liability for delivery damages.
- granting of rights of use
(1) By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that his/her Instagram name may be used for promotional purposes related to the prize.
- liability and indemnity
(1) If the participant uploads photos, the participant guarantees that he will not send any content whose provision, publication or use violates applicable law or the rights of third parties.
(2) The participant indemnifies us from any claims of third parties of any kind resulting from the illegality of photos used by the participant. The obligation to indemnify also includes the obligation to completely indemnify the organizer from legal defense costs (e.g. court and attorney fees).
(3) By participating in the competition, the participant exempts Instagram from any liability.
(1) A violation of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from participation. This applies in particular if the participant makes false statements or if used photos or other contents (e.g. comments) violate applicable law or the rights of third parties. The same applies to comments that can be regarded as glorifying violence, offensive, harassing or degrading or in any other way violate social decency.
(2) If the excluded participant is an already drawn winner, the prize may be subsequently withdrawn.
- premature termination and modifications
We reserve the right to terminate the lottery prematurely at any time, even without observing deadlines, in whole or in part, or to modify it in its course, if it is not possible for technical (e.g. computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software/hardware) or legal reasons (e.g. prohibition by Facebook) to guarantee a proper execution of the lottery.
- data protection
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data of the participants, provided that we process these ourselves. We will only use the participant's personal details and other personal data within the framework of the statutory provisions of data protection law. We will store, process and use the information only to the extent necessary for the execution of the competition or with the consent of the participant. This also includes use to exercise the rights of use granted. The data will be used exclusively for the execution of the raffle and then deleted.
The participant may at any time request information about the personal data stored about him/her. For the rest, our data protection declaration, which is available at www.lignum.io, applies accordingly.
- final determinations
(1) Should the conditions of participation contain ineffective provisions, the effectiveness of the remaining conditions shall remain unaffected.
(2) German law shall apply. A legal way to the examination of the draw is impossible.
(3) Furthermore, our General Terms and Conditions shall apply.